Natural, Honest & Reliable Resources from Experts & Mums
It changed her life forever
Dr. Kaz Jaffe is an Australian born Chiropractor who lives in Amsterdam and runs Wellbeing Chiropractic. Following graduation she worked for 3 years locally and then in 2004 she packed her bags after accepting a position in Holland, and embarked on a journey to live and practice in a place she had never been. Brave? Naive? Adventurous? Whatever it was, or possibly all three it changed her life forever.
Focus on maternal health
In that time, amongst traveling internationally each year to investigate the latest chiropractic research, chiropractic techniques and wellness education, with her focus being on maternal health and Pediatrics, she managed to:
- Complete further qualifications in Pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic care with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA).
- Surround herself amongst the birth community of Amsterdam educating herself what is out there for women, also hosting many events and workshops for the community.
- Open her own practice in Amsterdam, which quickly grew to be the country’s largest pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic practice.
- Be awarded the Dutch Chiropractor of the Year award in 2011, the first woman to receive this title.
- Have 2 children (both born naturally at home in water)
- Become fluent in Dutch and so so much more.
My kids are a driving force
I am first of all mum, then chiropractor and blessed to be your host too. Mum's The Word is of a beautiful platform that brings knowledge and advice form experts to mum's all over the world.
My personal passion is natural birth and conscious parenting. I am also passionate that all babies deserve to have their spines checked as soon as possible after birth for the best start in life.