Having experienced fertility issues and two miscarriages of her own, Grace is particularly passionate about helping women achieve and maintain a health pregnancy to term, and obtaining all of the holistic support that is required, via her Angels to Rainbows e-book, and her Angels to Rainbows program, which includes support for healing after loss and conceiving again, using food as medicine, correct supplementation, lifestyle recommendations, appropriate referrals and testing, access to private online support group, recipes, e-books, tip sheets, and a variety of other resources.
See my About Me section on my website to learn about my story and background and how I found my way into this important work.
- Bachelor of Health Science, Nutritional Medicine
- Certificate in Infant Massage Instruction
- Certificate IV, Training & Assessment
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Primary)
- Additional Specialist Qualification, Special Education
- Additional Qualification, Secondary Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Birthing Wisdom Birth Attendant Training with Rhea Dempsey (complete end 2017)